On Saturday June 20th, Lotawata Creek had a gas hose rupture that caused a small explosion and fire in our kitchen. Thankfully, there was no one in the building at the time of the fire. Our security cameras were able to catch the entire event on video, which allowed the state fire marshal to already rule the fire an accident.

Our employees are family to us and we are thankful that it looks like our insurance will be covering lost wages for them.

We appreciate all the support our loyal customers have shown us and we hope to reopen the second or third week in September.

Continue to our site -->>